All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to M/s. Great India Trips
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to M/s Great India Trips. If the tour is booked 30days prior to departure date then the deposit of 50% is to be paid. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment:
International clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
• By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
• By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
• In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
• All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
• All payments made through this online payment facility must be made in INR. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund shall be borne by the client or the third party making payment, and shall not be deductible from the fees due to the company
• Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
All payments are to be made in name of M/s Great India TripsPolicy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
• 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
• 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
• 29 days to 16 days prior to arrival - 35% of the tour/service cost.
• 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost
• On the day of arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted. The site is secure and aims to offer secure communications using the latest technology available.
The company shall not be liable for any failure by the user of this online payment system to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the Online Payment process.